Chobe Game Drive
Victoria falls Day Trip
• This activity is for visitors based in Botswana.
Chobe National Park is just across the border from Zimbabwe about an hour’s drive from Victoria Falls and is the second largest national park in Botswana. The park is affectionately known as “The land of the Giants” boasting a population of over 75 000 elephant spread across 11,000 square kilometres. It is also home to the rare red lechwe, puku and sitatunga antelopes as well as to most big game species associated with a classic African safari and is specially famed for its lion sightings. Game viewing from both land and river and fishing trips are available and the park is a paradise for any wildlife enthusiast.
GAME DRIVES ITINERARY
• Morning Game Drive
• Pick Up 06h00 – 06h15 / Drop Off 09h15-09h30
• Afternoon Game Drive
Pick Up 15h00 – 15h15 / Drop Off 18h15-18h30
• Minimum Age 4 years – children must be accompanied by an adult
• All game drives include transfers from any hotel or lodge in the Kasane area
• Tea & coffee, mineral water and light snacks are provided on the morning game drives.
• Soft drinks, mineral water, local beers and wines and light snacks are provided on the afternoon game drives.
• All game drives are accompanied by a Professional Guide and equipped with First Aid kits.
WHAT TO BRING / WEAR
• Neutral Coloured Clothing